Getting Started with Netsparker Desktop
- Scanning Your First Website
Optional Web Security Scan Settings
- Configuring a Scan Policy
- Adding Custom Cookies
- Configuring Crawling Options
- Configuring the Scan Scope
- Including or Excluding Links from a Scan
- Importing URLs and HTTP Requests Prior to a Scan
- Configuring URL Rewrite Rules
- Configuring Authentication for Password Protected Area
- Netsparker Support and Documentation
Configuring Client Certificate Authentication
Screenshot 10 – Client Certificate Authentication Configuration
To configure client certificate authentication for a scan navigate to the Client Certificate node and use the drop down menu to select a certificate that is in your computer’s repository.
If the certificate is not in your computer’s repository, click the Add New button to browse to your certificate file.