Netsparker 184.108.40.20657 - 10th May 2018
- Fixed an issue where old scan files fail to import.
- Fixed Short File Names Exploiter by disabling it when other vulnerability types are selected.
- Fixed disabled UI where Cloud is not reachable.
- Fixed blocked UI during VDB update check.
- Fixed copying URL Rewrite rules in knowledgebase by copying RegExp patterns with place holder patterns.
- Fixed opening Scan Summary Dashboard when clicked root node from sitemap tree.
- Fixed hiding backstage when export file dialog is canceled.
- Fixed an incorrect encoded space character on Detailed Scan Report.
- Fixed overlapping icons of optimized scan policies on Start a New Scan Dialog.
Netsparker 220.127.116.1126 - 9th May 2018
- Netsparker Enterprise integration: ability to import and export scans between the scanners.
- New user interface with new skin and improved usability.
- Smart Card authentication support.
- Attack Radar panel that shows detailed attacking progress of security checks.
- Added the OWASP 2017 Top Ten classifications report template.
- Added Server-Side Template Injection (SSTI) vulnerability checks.
- Expect-CT security checks.
- Added various new web applications in the application version database.
- Added out of date checks for Hammer.JS, Phaser, Chart.js, Ramda, reveal.js, Fabric.js, Semantic UI, Leaflet, Foundation, three.js, PDF.js, Polymer.
- Crawler can now parse multiple sitemaps in a robots.txt file.
- Improved the representation of POST, JSON and XML parameters on sitemap.
- Added support for opening links in all web browsers installed on the computer.
- Improved high DPI support.
- Improved sorting on Issues panel.
- New Extensions scan policy settings to specify which extensions should be crawled and attacked.
- Added activity status text for XSS and Open Redirect confirmation phases.
- Added target link address to status bar on vulnerability descriptions.
- Added "Import from Scan Session" option to populate form values based on an existing scan.
- Added support for parsing swagger documents in yaml format.
- Added Open Redirect and XSS confirmation timeout settings.
- Added support for parsing relative meta refresh URLs.
- Moved Knowledge base items to own panel.
- Improved the vulnerability summary section of Detailed Scan Report.
- Added "Copy to Clipboard" link to unmatched URL rewrite rules table within URL Rewrite knowledge base.
- Improved the usability of User Agent scan policy settings.
- Favicon of the target website shown to sitemap tree.
- Search capability in the Knowledge base details.
- Improved parsing of websites using React framework.
- Content-Security-Policy-Report-Only header is not reported as an interesting header.
- Added support for sending text to Encoder panel from other panels in the application.
- Added save report button to Knowledge base.
- Added "Ignore Authentication" option to Request builder.
- Added a hotkey to "Ignore from This Scan" menu.
- Added "Force User Agent" setting to force the selected User Agent value on scan policy.
- Added support for Postman v2.1 version.
- Scan logs in Logs panel are now saved along with scan file.
- Added an extra consistency check to ROBOT attacks.
- Added scan policy settings to include/exclude certain cookie names from Cookie security checks.
- Improved the "Interesting Header" list support.
- Added anti-CSRF token support for Blind SQL Injection exploitation.
- Removed BOM from JSON and XML report templates.
- Improved the numbers reported on dashboard.
- Added summary table to several reports.
- Variations are retested before starting an incremental scan.
- Added multi-thread support to Controlled Scan.
- Added anti-CSRF token support for tokens in request headers, meta tags, manual crawling and imported links.
- Added command line auto update option.
- Renamed FogBugz send to action to its new name Manuscript.
- Testing Send To actions now creates issues on target systems.
- GitHub Send to action now works with organization accounts and private repositories.
- Scan Policy and Report Policy editor dialogs remember their locations and sizes.
- Added support for handling HTTP 307 redirects.
- DS_STORE files are discovered and parsed.
- Improved MySQL double encoded string attacks.
- Fixed scheduled scans to prevent incorrect settings to be saved.
- Fixed the overflow issue of "Maximum 404 Signatures" scan policy setting.
- Fixed the unsaved Disallowed HTTP Methods issue for scan profiles.
- Fixed some possible vulnerabilities missing [Possible] indicator in title.
- Fixed the exception that occurs when importing scan file because the path has invalid chars.
- Fixed an ArgumentOutOfRangeException occurs when the back button clicked on the Scan Policy Optimizer.
- Fixed the incorrect "Exclude Branch" icon.
- Fixed the missing Host header issue on Request Builder.
- Fixed the issue where header enabled and disabled states are not preserved in Postman v2 files.
- Fixed the issue where the selected vulnerability is not being recognized while performing a retest.
- Fixed the issue where all variations are removed from Issues panel if a parent vulnerability is removed.
- Fixed the issue where parent vulnerability is striked out in sitemap when a variation is fixed after retest.
- Fixed the issue where some vulnerabilities that are not fixed comes up as fixed after retest.
- Fixed highlighting problem for "Password Transmitted over HTTP" vulnerability.
- Fixed the incorrect Possible LFI caused by the persisted OOB RCE pattern on the page response.
- Fixed incorrect "[Possible] WS_FTP Log File Detected" vulnerability.
- Fixed the issue where a variation node is not added to the Issues panel.
- Fixed incorrect average speed calculation on Detailed Scan Report.
- Fixed some issues in Incremental Scan and Controlled Scan where some vulnerabilities are reported as fixed while they still exist.
- Fixed the issue where same post parameters appears twice in the request builder form.
- Fixed Hawk validation error by not following redirects.
- Fixed the issue where a vulnerability is not reported when the cookie contains a CSRF token.
- Fixed the issue where static detection vulnerabilities are treated as fixed after a retest even though they are not.
- Fixed the issue where CSRF token in the cookie is not reported when token is in the form action.
- Fixed the issue on GitHub send to action where the test passed but vulnerability issue cannot be created.
- Fixed the SSL check hang on HTTP only hosts.
- Fixed LFI engine by not analyzing source code disclosure on binary responses.
- Fixed a validation issue for some Swagger documents.
- Fixed the issue where CSP keywords are not reported when used without single quotes.
- Fixed the issue where cookie header in raw request not added to the sqlmap command.
- Fixed the issue where crawler keeps trying to crawl target URL when clicked Retry if there is a connection failure.
- Fixed incorrect source code disclosures reported in binary responses.
- Fixed incorrect UNC Server And Share Disclosure vulnerability reports.
- Fixed out of date version reporting behavior when no ordinal is found in version database.
- Fixed Lighttpd version disclosure detection signatures.
- Fixed a Swagger parsing issue.
- Fixed broken proxy chaining in manual crawl mode.
Netsparker 18.104.22.16849 - 18th April 2018
Netsparker 22.214.171.12423 - 8th March 2018
- Added support for importing Postman v2.1 files.
- Added certificate extension aliases support to Client Certificate Authentication.
- Fixed certificates not listing in the client certificates dropdown list issue.
- Fixed Netsparker Hawk validation issue.
Netsparker 126.96.36.19939 - 2nd February 2018
- Added a new report template - Detailed Vulnerabilities List in XML.
- Optimized ROBOT attack check performance.
- Improved React Controlled Field coverage in form authentication custom scripts.
- Fixed the non-rendered web page on form authentication verification dialog, due to malformed Content-Type header.
- Fixed the disabled Retest menu item for vulnerabilities on Issues tree.
Netsparker 188.8.131.5282 - 28th December 2017
- Fixed perhost certificate generation issue which renders manual crawling unusable.
- Fixed an ArgumentNullException thrown from DOM simulation.
Netsparker 184.108.40.20602 - 22nd December 2017
NEW SECURITY CHECK
Netsparker 220.127.116.1167 - 13th December 2017
- Fixed the empty target URL text box on start new scan window on initial load.
- Fixed the hang issue caused by popup windows during form authentication.
- Fixed the exception that occurs when root directory node is excluded in sitemap.
- Fixed an exception thrown while shutting down the application.
- Fixed a NullReferenceException occurs while trying to parse compressed sitemap files.
- Fixed a serialization exception issue occurs while trying to load older scan files.
- Fixed the broken tooltip message on Custom Form Authentication Script dialog.
- Fixed the exception that occurs when importing scan file because the path has invalid chars.
- Fixed duplicate activities displayed while analyzing crawled pages.
Netsparker 18.104.22.16870 - 24th November 2017
- Users can now preconfigure local/session web storage data for a website.
- Added a new send to action to send e-mails.
- Added HTTP Header Authentication settings to add request HTTP Headers with authentication information.
- Added CSV file link importer.
- Parsing of form values from a specified URL.
- Added custom root certificate support for manual crawling.
- Added gzipped sitemap parsing support.
NEW SECURITY CHECKS
- Added reflected "Code Evaluation (Apache Struts 2)" security check (CVE-2017-12611).
- Added "Remote Code Execution in Apache Struts" security check. (CVE-2017-5638).
- Renamed "Important" severity name to "High".
- Updated external references for several vulnerabilities.
- Improved default Form Values settings.
- Improved scan stability and performance.
- Added Form Authentication performance data to Scan Performance knowledgebase node.
- Added "Run only when user is logged on" option to the scan scheduling.
- Added a warning before the scan starting if there are out of scope links in imported links.
- Improved Active Mixed Content vulnerability description.
- Improved DOM simulation for events attached to document object.
- Added "Alternates", "Content-Location" and "Refresh" response header parsing.
- Removed "Disable IE ESC" requirement on Windows server operating systems.
- Improved Content Security Policy (CSP) engine performance by checking CSP Nonce value per directory.
- Changed sqlmap payloads to start with sqlmap.py, including the .py extension.
- Added --batch argument to sqlmap payloads.
- Removed Markdown Injection XSS attack payloads.
- Filtered out irrelevant certificates generated by Netsparker from client certificate selection dropdown on Client Certificate Authentication settings.
- Added ALL parameter type option to the Ignored Parameters settings.
- Added gtm.js (Google Tag Manager JS library) to the default excluded scope patterns.
- Added an option to export only PDF reports without HTML.
- Added -nohtml argument to CLI to create only pdf reports.
- Updated the Accept header value for default scan policy.
- Added CSS exclusion selector supports frames and iframes.
- Added scan start time information to the dashboard.
- Skip Phase button is disabled if the phase cannot be skipped.
- Added validation messages for invalid entries on start new scan dialog sections.
- Added parsing source information to Scanned URLs List and Crawled URLs List (JSON) reports.
- Added highlight support for password transmitted over HTTP vulnerabilities.
- Email disclosure will not be reported for email address used in form authentication credentials.
- Added focus and blur event simulation for form authentication set value API calls.
- Uninstaller now checks for any running instances.
- Internal proxy now serves the certificate used through HTTP echo page.
- Added spell checker for Report Policy Editor.
- Added an error page if any internal proxy exception occurs.
- Added more information about the HTML form and input for vulnerabilities found on HTML forms.
- Extensions on the URLs are handled by the custom URL rewrite rule wizard.
- Added Parameter Value column to Vulnerabilities List CSV report.
- Added match by HTML element id for form values.
- Improved Windows Short Filename vulnerability details Remedy section.
- Improved scan policy security check filtering by supporting short names of security checks.
- Improved Burp file import dialog by removing the file extension filter.
- Improved table column widths on several reports.
- Updated default User-Agent HTTP request header string.
- URL Rewrite parameters are now represented as asterisks in sqlmap payloads.
- Fixed the InvalidOperationException on application exit.
- Fixed CSRF vulnerability reporting on change password forms.
- Fixed Email Disclosure highlight issue where only the first email address is highlighted when there are multiple email addresses on the page.
- Fixed case sensitivity checks while matching ignored parameters, now it matches case sensitive.
- Fixed the incorrect progress bar value displayed when a scan is imported.
- Fixed the incorrect disabled external references section in WordPress Setup Configuration File template.
- Fixed up/down movement issue on Form Values when multiple rows are selected.
- Fixed various source code disclosure issues.
- Fixed an escaping issue with CSS exclusion selectors.
- Fixed the issue where the basic authentication credentials are not being sent on logout detection phase.
- Fixed a NullReferenceException when an invalid raw request is entered in request builder.
- Fixed HTTP Request Builder where it does not set request method to POST if the selected method is PUT.
- Fixed the issue where the response URL is displayed in the vulnerability details.
- Fixed the issue where some links were not excluded from scan from sitemap.
- Fixed enabled security check group with all security checks within are disabled.
- Fixed a random DOM simulation exception occurs when site creates popup windows.
- Fixed a RemotingException occurs on Form Authentication Verifier.
- Fixed a possible NullReferenceException on Form Authentication.
- Fixed the message dialog windows displayed by the 3rd party component on Form Authentication Verification.
- Fixed the broken form authentication custom script when the last line of the script is a single line comment.
- Fixed certificate search in store by subject name returns matches without exact subject names.
- Fixed ESC key handling on message dialogs.
- Fixed huge parameter value deserialization memory usage.
- Fixed an issue with Load New License occurs when the source and destination license files are same.
- Fixed the issue where the parsing source is set to Unspecified for links found by resource finder in reports.
- Fixed the incorrect sitemap representation of excluded nodes when a scan is imported.
- Fixed the wrong URLs added with only extension values.
- Fixed the logout detection portion of form authentication verification where it was not using the configured proxy.
- Fixed the message overflow issue in the out of scope link warning dialog.
- Fixed a NullReferenceException which may be thrown while importing a swagger file.
- Fixed the incorrect Skip Current Phase button state when scan phase is changed
- Fixed internal proxy throwing when certain browsers do not send the full URL with the initial request.
- Fixed an issue in which the form authentication is not being triggered on retest.
- Fixed StackOverflowException in swagger parser thrown while parsing objects containing circular references.
- Fixed a swagger file parsing issue where target URL should be used when host field is missing.
- Fixed swagger importer by ignoring any metadata properties.
- Fixed the empty request/response displayed for some sitemap nodes with 404 response.
- Fixed the autocomplete issue in Content-Type header in Request builder
- Fixed a NullReferenceException occurs during DOM simulation.
- Fixed the incorrect URLs parsed on attack responses.
- Fixed the redundant duplicate HTTP requests issued by Web App Fingerprinter.
- Fixed show/hide issue for Dashboard and Sitemap panels.
- Fixed the issue where Retest All button disappears after a Retest.
- Fixed the issue where the dollar sign in imported URL is encoded after scan.
- Fixed the empty request/response header issue for links discovered during attacking.
- Fixed ignore parameter issue for parameters containing special characters.
- Fixed a NullReferenceException that occurs for select elements missing option elements on multipart requests.
- Fixed missing vulnerabilities requiring late confirmation for incremental scans.
- Fixed a NullReferenceException may occur on iframe security checks.
- Fixed the exception that occurs while adding duplicate POST parameters with the same name in Request builder.
Netsparker 22.214.171.12496 - 11th November 2017
NEW SECURITY CHECK
- Added more Command Injection and Blind Command Injection patterns for Windows systems.
Netsparker 126.96.36.19923 - 11th October 2017
- Updated vulnerability database to latest version.
Netsparker 188.8.131.5200 - 9th October 2017
- Fixed the incorrect percentage encoding on Detailed Scan Report template.
Netsparker 184.108.40.20676 - 6th October 2017
NEW SECURITY CHECK
- Added "Out of Band Code Evaluation (Apache Struts 2)" security check (CVE-2017-12611).
- Improved report templates.
Netsparker 220.127.116.1190 - 22nd September 2017
NEW SECURITY CHECK
- Added "Out of Band Code Evaluation (Apache Struts 2)" security check (CVE-2017-9805).
Netsparker 18.104.22.16845 - 18th September 2017
- Fixed an out of memory issue.
Netsparker 22.214.171.12490 - 13th September 2017
- Improved the form authentication element click API by providing the mouse coordinates.
- Fixed an object leak causing performance issues during scans.
- Fixed a backup file check where scan policy selections were not honoured.
- Fixed the broken Basic, NTLM/Kerberos "Test Credentials" button.
- Fixed the unencrypted credentials saved with profile files.
- Fixed the broken email disclosure detection which was not able to match multiple emails.
Netsparker 126.96.36.19947 - 24th August 2017
- New Basic, NTLM, Digest and Kerberos authentication settings to support multiple credentials for different URL paths.
NEW SECURITY CHECKS
- Checks for default pages of IIS 10.0, 8.5, 7.5, 7.0 web servers.
- Checks for WordPress Setup Configuration File.
- Remote Code Execution checks for Node.js on Windows.
- Improved Local File Inclusion (LFI) attack patterns.
- Improved DOM XSS attack patterns.
- Improved Blind Command Injection detection on Linux systems.
- Added response compression and length information to HTTP Request Builder.
- Displaying times in 24-hour format on scan reports.
- Improved the performance of email address disclosure detection.
- Improved the performance of database connection string disclosure detection.
- Improved the performance of RoR database configuration detection.
- Improved "Enter Links" dialog by adding format selection for all the supported import formats.
- Added parameter type information to nodes on "Issues" panel.
- Improved scan import performance significantly.
- Added context menu item for sitemap root node to open the scan folder.
- Improved resource finder to find more hidden resources.
- Time zone information added to reports.
- Improved support for simulating customized select elements.
- Improved NTLM, Digest and Kerberos authentication support.
- Improved DOM simulation stability and performance.
- Added the list of URLs that do not match the rewrite rules on URL Rewrite knowledge base.
- Added number of links that match to a URL Rewrite rule on URL Rewrite knowledge base.
- Added out of scope links count information to the knowledge base.
- Improved the default parameter name list for Parameter Based Navigation.
- Added NTLM and Digest authentication support to the generated sqlmap and cURL commands.
- Improved boolean and blind SQL injection checks for MySQL databases.
- Improved blind SQL injection checks for PostgreSQL databases.
- Added excluded URLs list to the detailed scan report.
- Improved reflected and stored XSS detection.
- HSTS checks now reports missing preload directives.
- Updated Korean translation.
- Added XML report types for Crawled URLs List and Scanned URLs List reports.
- Added toolbar to open and copy URLs for Browser View tab.
- Improved JSON response parsing.
- Improved DOM based XSS payloads by prepending a URL to referer to make it practically work on web browsers.
- Improved email disclosure checks by checking host names against to public suffix list.
- Fixed the error caused by null bytes in attack patterns while sending vulnerabilities to JIRA.
- Fixed an incorrect "Password Transmitted over HTTP" issue for relative URLs on pages redirected to HTTPS addresses.
- Fixed the NullReferenceException thrown while importing certain HAR (HTTP Archive) files.
- Fixed the missing activities while performing a controlled scan.
- Fixed the missing DOM parsing activity when "Override Target URL with authenticated page" option is selected.
- Fixed the incorrect total security check count while performing controlled scans on activity list.
- Fixed incorrect "Interesting Header" report for Content-Security-Policy header.
- Fixed the redundant extra headers added to requests while using request builder.
- Fixed the disabled "Start Proxy" button when Netsparker is opened after an application crash.
- Fixed directory listing is not reported issues on some IIS versions.
- Fixed page break issues on reports.
- Fixed the issue where comments in CSS files are not parsed.
- Fixed the incorrect URL found in CSS comments.
- Fixed incorrect CSRF vulnerability reports by taking hidden token input into account.
- Fixed an IndexOutOfRangeException caused by CSP checks.
- Fixed the signature pattern which fails to match "Programming Error Message (PHP)" in multiple lines.
- Fixed markdown XSS attack patterns causing incorrect findings.
- Fixed the double quote encoding issue on generated sqlmap commands.
- Fixed incorrect "Interesting Header" reports for some headers.
- Fixed the incorrect http protocol displayed for SSL vulnerabilities.
- Fixed the duplicate delete confirmation message while deleting the scan and report policies using a keyboard shortcut.
- Fixed an issue where DOM simulation is performed for checking XSS once per XPath.
- Fixed the incorrect progress report during controlled scans.
- Fixed the encoding issue on reported DOM XSS stack traces.
- Fixed the highlighting issue of multiple custom data reported on vulnerabilities.
- Fixed the incorrect rows deleted issue when multiple rows are selected on imported links section.
- Fixed the incorrect behaviour of move up/down controls on custom URL rewrite section.
- Fixed the maximum crawled URL limit exceeded issue.
- Fixed duplicate resource finder requests.
- Fixed CSS escaping in CSS selector generation.
- Fixed the failing error report when the unexpected exception title is too long.
- Fixed the WADL import issue where the operation fails for responses with no status codes.
- Fixed incorrect HttpOnly reports of XSRF-TOKEN cookies, due to its nature these cookies must be accessed from JS code.
- Fixed incorrect cURL and sqlmap commands when basic authentication is used.
- Fixed the incorrect missing object-src report on CSP checks.
- Fixed an issue where default crawled value is double-encoded instead of single.
- Fixed the problem where the unique links added twice while importing Postman files.
- Fixed the "Property set method not found" that occurs while using FogBugz send to action
- Fixed the missing content for Site Profile section of Knowledge Base report.
- Fixed "The selected task no longer exists." error when trying to run a scheduled scan on some Windows machines.
Netsparker 188.8.131.5274 - 19th July 2017
- Enhanced and fixed several DOM simulations.
- Removed redundant SSL logs caused by HSTS security checks.
- Improved localization capabilities of Report Policy Editor.
Netsparker 184.108.40.20601 - 12th of June 2017
- Manual Crawling (Proxy Mode) now supports protocols like TLS 1.1 and 1.2.
- Added scan policy settings for CSRF security checks.
- Added ability to use custom HTTP headers during scan.
- Added /generatereport CLI argument for report generation from scan session files.
- Added hex editor view for requests on request builder.
- Added attacking optimization option for recurring parameters on different pages.
NEW SECURITY CHECKS
- Added Referrer Policy security checks.
- Added markdown injection XSS patterns.
- Added HostIP and IPv6 patterns to MySQL and SSH SSRF security checks.
- Added Database Name Disclosure security checks for MS SQL and MySQL.
- Added Remote Code Evaluation (Node.js) security checks.
- Added SSRF detection with server-status.
- Added user controllable cookie detection.
- Added Context-Aware XSS detection by generating XSS payloads based on the reflected context without breaking it.
- Updated the links to several external references.
- Added cancellation of ongoing attack activities when excluded from site map.
- Added exploitation for XXE vulnerabilities.
- Added DOM simulation options to scan policy optimizer wizard.
- Improved Mixed Content vulnerability reporting by separating them according to resource types.
- Improved the CSS query selector generation on form authentication custom script dialog.
- Improved boolean SQL injection detection for redirect responses.
- Improved WSDL parsing for files that contain optional extensions.
- Added current scan profile, scan policy and report policy names to status bar.
- Improved .sql file detection signature.
- Improved the highlighting of patterns on HTTP responses.
- Added extra confirmation for weak credentials detection.
- Added POST parameters to crawling activities on scan activity list.
- Added scan policy option to allow XHR requests during DOM simulation.
- Added response statistics to request builder.
- Added form value for password input types to default scan policy.
- Added status column to the request history in request builder.
- Improved the send to JIRA error message.
- Added maximum number of option elements per select element to simulate scan policy setting.
- Added filter 'colon' events scan policy option to filter events that contain colon character in its name during DOM simulation.
- Improved error based SQLi exploitation by generating prefix/suffix dynamically.
- Improved command injection vulnerability detection by prepending original parameter value to attack payload.
- Improved LFI vulnerability detection by detecting HTML and URL encoded PHP source codes.
- Fixed the incorrect imported link count when search panel is active on the grid view.
- Fixed the "Open in Browser" context menu action broken for root nodes on site map.
- Fixed the undefined password value issue on form authentication custom script dialog.
- Fixed an issue where error based SQLi confirmation is done based on the first seen database signature when multiple signatures appear in source code.
- Fixed the duplicate import link issue.
- Fixed request builder issues on parsing query string and encoding.
- Fixed a request builder issue where the error dialog should not be shown while switching tabs if the raw request is empty.
- Fixed an issue where XSS is missed when injected payload is not executed due to a syntax error.
- Fixed the broken custom cookie issue where the custom cookie is not sent for imported scan files.
- Fixed crawling of URLs on pages where base element points to some other URL.
- Fixed some missing vulnerabilities on site map.
- Fixed the slow performing certificate load operation on start new scan dialog.
- Fixed the incorrect vulnerability severity counts on bar chart and status bar.
- Fixes an issue where blacklisted Netsparker attacks prevent further source code disclosures in HTML response.
- Fixed the splash screen which stays open when Netsparker is started from command line.
- Fixed the focus stealing issue when HTML response contains the autofocus attribute.
- Fixed missing response on request builder when the request is loaded from history list.
- Fixed issues where empty POST parameter is imported and headers added as disabled for Postman files.
- Fixed an issue where signature fails to match MS SQL username in error messages.
- Fixed an issue where vulnerability is missed because of that not appending arbitrary value to extra querystring parameter name.
Netsparker 220.127.116.1176 - 6th April 2017
New Security Check
- Added new vulnerability checks for Apache Struts framework vulnerabilities.
- Added JSON format option for "Crawled URL(s) List", "Scanned URL(s) List" and "Vulnerabilities List" report templates.
- Improved Blind SQL Injection detection for MySQL databases.
- Fixed the incorrect weak signature algorithms reported for root certificates.
- Fixed the broken editing capabilities on report policy editor.
- Fixed the empty activity list issue during scans.
- Fixed the missing custom cookie issue on imported scans.