Human Resources Manager
- Oversee an organization's recruitment, selection, interview and hiring processes
- Attract, motivate, and keep qualified employees and match them to jobs for positions they are well-suited
- Serve as a consultant with other managers advising them on HR issues
- Keep staff informed on current policies and practices, duties, benefits and wage structure.
- Handle disciplinary issues
- Plan and oversee employee benefit programs
- Directs the needs assessment for training and staff development to enhance the effectiveness of employee performance in achieving the goals and objectives of the company
Requires Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Min. 5 years of related HR experience including; coaching, counseling, discipline, training, organizational development, and/or HR leadership
- Good interpersonal skills
- High degree of professionalism and confidentiality
- Strong negotiation skills
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programmes and easy adaptation to general desktop and mobile applications
- Ability to work remotely as part of a virtual team
- Experience working in an international company, especially with software developers. HR Experience in UK and US
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Paid hardware, software, technical resources (books, training, conferences, etc.)
- Flexible holidays
Remote (anywhere in the world) or Netsparker Istanbul office.
How to Apply
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Netsparker develops industry leading desktop and cloud based automated web application security scanners. Netsparker scanners are very easy to use and their proof-based vulnerability scanning technology enables you to easily and automatically detect SQL Injection, Cross-site scripting and other vulnerabilities in your websites, web applications and web services.
Netsparker’s unique scanning, detection and auto exploitation techniques allow the web vulnerability scanners to be dead accurate. Therefore you do not have to waste time manually verifying the scanner’s findings and instead can focus on fixing the identified vulnerabilities. Netsparker scanners are trusted and used by world renowned companies such as Samsung, Ernst & Young, Skype, NASA, ISACA and ING Bank.