- 3+ years working on a web product
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator or similar design programs
- Experience running usability testing and user research
- Experience working with metrics-driven analytics and A-B testing schemes to validate design assumptions
- Experience with coding and development aspects of software development
- Help building a consistent design language across the products
- Create UX designs and UI mock-ups for our products and internal projects
- Work collaboratively with other team members (graphics designers, developers) to create intuitive user experiences
- Understand the product, user behavior, identify needs and devise elegant solutions
- Establish best practice and methodologies on how designs are documented and communicated
Required Soft Skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English must, Turkish preferred)
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Ability to work remotely as part of a virtual team
- Good interpersonal skills
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Paid hardware, software, technical resources (books, training, conferences, etc.)
- Flexible holidays
- Paid lunches :)
- This is a remote-only position.
- You must be able to work around the UTC+2 time zone.
How to Apply
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your portfolio.
Netsparker develops industry leading desktop and cloud based automated web application security scanners. Netsparker scanners are very easy to use and their proof-based vulnerability scanning technology enables you to easily and automatically detect SQL Injection, Cross-site scripting and other vulnerabilities in your websites, web applications and web services.
Netsparker’s unique scanning, detection and auto exploitation techniques allow the web vulnerability scanners to be dead accurate. Therefore you do not have to waste time manually verifying the scanner’s findings and instead can focus on fixing the identified vulnerabilities. Netsparker scanners are trusted and used by world renowned companies such as Samsung, Ernst & Young, Skype, NASA, ISACA and ING Bank.