Once you fix an issue, then update its status to Fixed (Unconfirmed), Netsparker Enterprise scanner automatically checks the fix. If the fix works as intended, the issue will be marked as Fixed. If not, the issue will be assigned back to the Assignee.
For further information, see Managing Issues in Netsparker Enterprise.
How to Update the State of an Issue
Once you fix a vulnerability, change the state of the issue pertaining to that vulnerability.
- Log in to Netsparker Enterprise.
- From the main menu, select Issues > To Do.
- From the Issues window, select the issue you want to update. (Or select the checkbox for the issue, then Edit.)
- In the Update panel, select the relevant option in the State field:
- Select Accepted Risk to mark the issue as OK.
- Select False Positive to mark the issue as a false positive result.
- Select Fixed (Unconfirmed) to prompt Netsparker Enterprise to automatically check the fix. If the fix works as intended, the issue will be marked as Fixed. If not, the issue will be assigned back to the Assignee.
- Select Save.
How to Mark a Vulnerability as Fixed
- From the main menu, select Scans > Recent Scans.
- Next to the relevant scan, select Report. The Scan Summary is displayed.
- From the Scan Summary window, select the issue you want to mark as fixed. The Technical Report is displayed.
- In the State field, mark it as Fixed (Unconfirmed).