Netsparker Enterprise supports Single Sign-On (SSO) to enable users to move easily between websites/applications. Single Sign-On is a centralized login system that helps you access many websites or web applications with a single authenticated user account. You may, for example, need a system that allows users who are already logged in on one of your websites, to log in on your other websites at the same time (one may be a blog and the other a shop).
- Disabling both Enable and Enforce means only the regular username and password can be used
- Enabling Enable, but not Enforce, means both SSO and the regular username and password can be used
- Enabling Enable and Enforce means that only SSO can be used
For detailed instructions for each system, see SAML Authentication Services.
How to Configure Single Sign-On Settings
- From the main menu, click Settings, then Single Sign-On.
- Enable the Enable checkbox.
- Enable the Enforce to authenticate only with single sign-on checkbox.
- Select the tab of the relevant system, and complete the instructions. Links to detailed instructions for each system are available in Netsparker and Single Sign-On Support.