A Scan Time Window allows you to specify the time during which a target website can be scanned for vulnerabilities with Netsparker Enterprise online web application security scanner. For example, if you want to exclude all scanning activity during office hours, you can do so by configuring the Scan Time Window. So if a scan runs during that time, it will be automatically paused and resumed when scanning is allowed again.
For further information, see Creating a New Scan – Scan Time Window.
How to Configure the Scan Time Window in Netsparker Enterprise
- Log in to Netsparker Enterprise.
- From the main menu, click Scans, then New Scan.
- In Scan Options, click the Scan Time Window tab.
- Enable the Enable Scan Time Window checkbox. The Scan Time Window options are enabled.
- Select the Preset Days & Times option for preset configurations that can be changed.
- Click Weekends to configure when to scan on Saturday and Sunday
- Click Business Hours to configure which business hours to scan
- Click Non-business Hours to configure which non-business hours to scan
Alternatively, you can click and drag the sliders to adjust the start and end of the scan time window.
If you are editing this information in an Update Scheduled Scan window, the Timezone will also be displayed.
- Click Launch.