In Netsparker Enterprise, all users can change their own Account Settings (such as Name, Phone Number for example) and Password. Email (which is used for your login credentials) can only be changed by your Administrator.
You can configure additional settings in the Settings window (see Settings window).
How to Edit Your Account Settings
- From the main menu, select Your Account, then Account Settings. The Change Account Settings window is displayed.
- In the Name field, enter a name.
- In the Phone Number field:
- From the dropdown, select a flag for your location
- Enter your phone number
- Click Confirm
- From the Time zone dropdown, select the relevant option.
- From the Date and Time Format dropdown, select the relevant option.
- Click Update.
How to Change Your Password
- From the main menu, select Your Account, then Password. The Change Password window is displayed.
- In the Current password field, enter your current password.
- In the New password field, enter your new password.
- In the Confirm new password field, re-enter your new password.
- Click Update Password.