Netsparker has partnerships in the cyber security field (e.g. Lunarline) which enable you to export web security scan results generated by Netsparker to other systems.
What is Vulnerability Management Software?
Vulnerability management software allows you to import scan results generated from different automated security scanners into one centralized location, allowing better management of their entire security process.
- The use of multiple automated tools to scan different components (applications, networks, servers) in an organization's IT infrastructure, can lead to lots of separate reports. By importing all the scan results to vulnerability management software, security professionals can centralize their reports and gain a better overview of the security state, easing the job of remediating security flaws.
- Some security professionals use different scanners against the same target, resulting in overlapping reports. Importing scan results to one vulnerability management system enables the elimination of duplicate issue reports.
Netsparker Integration with Vulnerability Management Solutions
We understand that your are not only responsible for the security of your web applications. Our partnership with a number of vulnerability management software vendors provides you with a good choice of which solution to integrate with Netsparker.
This is a list of solutions that can be used to import Netsparker scan results.
- Threadfix Vulnerability Manager
- Kenna Security Vulnerability & Risk Intelligence (previously Risk I/O Vulnerability Dashboard)
- LunarLine Vulnerability Scan Converter
If you use a vulnerability management solution that is not listed above, contact your vendor so they can get in touch with us and we can partner with them.
Centralizing Web Security Scan Results
If you are responsible for the security of many websites and web applications and would like to centralize all the web application security scan results you can also use Netsparker Enterprise, our new online web application security scanner that is specifically tailored to help organizations manage the security of their websites and web applications.