You can associate Netsparker products with each other. This enables you to do two things:
- Export scans from Netsparker Standard to Netsparker Enterprise
- View results of scans run in Netsparker Enterprise in Netsparker Standard
In some cases, such as scanning a website that requires a 2FA mechanism, you will need to use the Interactive Login feature. Since this feature is not supported in Netsparker Enterprise, you can run scans in Netsparker Standard and export the scan results to Netsparker Enterprise.
Sometimes, you may want to monitor the scan traffic simultaneously (a feature unique to Netsparker Standard), then later show the results to your team in Netsparker Enterprise.
In order to be able to integrate Netsparker Standard with Netsparker Enterprise, you must first provide Netsparker Standard with your login credentials.
This feature is disabled by default.
How to Configure Your Netsparker Enterprise Login Credentials in Netsparker Standard
- From the Home tab, select Options.
- Select the Netsparker Enterprise tab.
- Select one of the following:
- Netsparker Enterprise (if you are using the On-demand version which is hosted on Netsparker's servers)
- On-Premises Netsparker Enterprise (if you are using the version that is hosted on your local network)
- In this instance, complete the Server URL field
- Select the Upload finished scans to Netsparker Enterprise automatically checkbox if you’d like to export your scans automatically once they complete.
- Complete the User ID and API Token fields (see How to Access Your API Credentials).
- Click Test Connection to verify the credentials.
Exporting Scans to Netsparker Enterprise
There are several ways to export your scans:
How to Export Scans to Netsparker Enterprise
- Open Netsparker Standard.
- At this point, you have two options. You can either:
- Open the scan you want to export.
- From the Home tab, select Export to Netsparker Enterprise. The Success dialog is displayed (including a link to the current scan).
- Or, from the File tab, select Import > Local Scans.
- Then, do one of the following:
- Click the Export to Netsparker Enterprise icon ().
- Alternatively, to export multiple scans, select Export to Netsparker Enterprise > Bulk Export:
- From the Local Scans list, select the scans you want to Export.
- Select Add. The scans are copied into the Export List.
- Select Start Export.
You can add a scan to the list that will be exported to Netsparker Enterprise. Also, scan files can be imported into this list manually.
Viewing Exported Scans
Netsparker Standard lists all scans you have exported from Netsparker Enterprise. You can also view your exported scans in Netsparker Enterprise.
How to View Exported Scans in Netsparker Standard
- Open Netsparker Standard.
- From the File tab, select Import > Netsparker Enterprise Scans. All scans you have exported from Netsparker Enterprise into Netsparker Standard are displayed.
How to View Exported Scans in Netsparker Enterprise
- Log in to Netsparker Enterprise.
- From the main menu, select Scans > Recent Scans.
- Scans exported from Netsparker Standard into Netsparker Enterprise will display the Netsparker Standard icon () among the Website column icons.