Integrating Netsparker Enterprise with an issue tracking system means that you can have vulnerabilities identified during a web application security scan automatically created as issues in your issue tracking system.
This type of integration in Netsparker Enterprise is called Endpoint Integration. Integrations, regardless of the issue tracking system used, are configured in Netsparker Enterprise.
Alternatively, you can send issues manually to an issue tracking system.
For further information, see What Systems Does Netsparker Integrate With?.
How to Integrate Netsparker Enterprise with an Issue Tracking System
- From the main menu, click Integrations, then New Integration. The Issue Tracking Systems section is displayed.
- In this example, we are integrating Netsparker Enterprise into Jira. Click Integrate Jira. The New Jira Integration window is displayed.
- Complete the following project details: Name, URL, Username or Email, Password, and the remainder of the project details. Hover the mouse over the tooltip icon () to view additional details for each one.
- Click Save.
- Alternatively, you can also test the integration with a sample issue by clicking Create Sample Issue. If the issue is recreated successfully, a green success notification will be displayed together with a clickable issue number, at the top of the window.
- Click the issue number in the green success notification to open the issue in a new browser tab in your issue tracking system. (The screenshot shows a sample JIRA issue.)
- To add additional projects, repeat the instructions.