1) How can I activate my Netsparker installation?
- You can activate your Netsparker installation using the License Key sent to you when you purchased Netsparker.
2) How many activations can I have with a single Netsparker License Key?
- You can have the same number of activations as the seats you have purchased.
3) I need extra Netsparker license activations. What should I do?
- Contact your customer success manager to purchase extra seats to increase your License Key activation limit.
4) How many websites can I scan with Netsparker Standard?
- You can scan as many websites as your license allows.
5) I need extra websites for my Netsparker Standard license. What should I do?
- Contact your customer success manager to purchase extra websites to increase your license website limit.
6) Where can I see and manage my current licenses in Netsparker Standard?
- You can view and manage all your licenses in the Subscriptions dialog. From the Help tab, click Subscriptions.
7) I purchased a Team or Enterprise solution. Can I also use your Netsparker Standard edition?
- Yes, once you have logged in to your Netsparker Enterprise account, you can download Netsparker Standard from the [Your Name] (top right of window)>License window.
8) I activated my license on a PC but I no longer have access to that PC (or it is inaccessible). How can I recover my Netsparker Standard license?
- Contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a license deactivation. After our Support team examines your situation, we will deactivate the license on that PC so you can activate it on another one.
9) I have lost my License Key. What should I do?
- Contact our support team at email@example.com to acquire or restore your License Key.
- If you are suspicious that someone else is using your License Key, contact our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We can then deactivate and ban unauthorized access to your License Key.
11) Can I use my Netsparker Standard installation with different users on the same PC?
- The best way to do this is to purchase a license with multiple user activation support. If you have not already done that, contact your customer success manager to update your license.
12) How do I request a Trial License?
- You can request your trial license by completing our Get Demo form. Once you complete the form, the sales team will get in touch with you and take the necessary steps to issue you a trial license.
13) What websites can I scan using my Trial License?
- You can only scan our test websites using your Trial License (see our list of Vulnerable Test Websites).