Once you fix an issue, then update its status to Fixed (Unconfirmed), Netsparker Enterprise scanner automatically checks the fix. If the fix works as intended, the issue will be marked as Fixed. If not, the issue will be assigned back to the Assignee.
For further information, see Managing Issues in Netsparker Enterprise.
How to Fix a Vulnerability
- From the main menu, click Scans, then Recent Scans.
- Next to the relevant scan, click Report. The Executive Summary is displayed.
- In the State field, click to mark it as Fixed (Unconfirmed).
How to Update the State of an Issue
Once you fix a vulnerability, change the state of the issue pertaining to that vulnerability.
- From the main menu, click Issues then To Do. The Issues window is displayed, showing those issues that have been assigned to you.
- Click to select the issue you want to update. (Or select the checkbox for the issue, and click Edit.) This Issue window is displayed.
- In the Update panel, click the relevant option in the State field:
- Select Accepted Risk to mark the issue as OK.
- Select False Positive to mark the issue as a false positive result.
- Select Fixed (Unconfirmed) to prompt Netsparker Enterprise to automatically check the fix. If the fix works as intended, the issue will be marked as Fixed. If not, the issue will be assigned back to the Assignee.
- Click Save.