You can access CI details in the scan's Report window.
For further information, see Integrating Netsparker Into Your Existing SDLC.
How to View Continuous Integration Details in the Scan Report
- From the Scans menu, click Recent Scans. The Recent Scans window is displayed.
- For the relevant completed scan, click Report. The Report window is displayed.
- From the Scan Summary tab, in the Continuous Integration Details section, you can view build information.
- In the Build ID field, click the Build ID. The TeamCity application opens at the Build Log tab.
- Click Commit/Changeset. The TeamCity application opens at the Changes tab.
- Click the Netsparker Scan Result tab to view the scan result. If the scan is queued or ongoing, the following message is displayed: 'The scan report is not available yet because the scan is not finished. Please try again later.'