Netsparker Standard supports the Smart Card Authentication mechanism, enabling you to configure scans for websites that require Smart Card authentication.
It is not possible to configure Client Certificate Authentication and Smart Card Authentication at the same time.
For further information, see Configuring Client Certificate Authentication in Netsparker Standard.
Smart Card Authentication Fields
This table lists and explains the fields in the Smart Card Authentication section.
Smart Card Certificates
This is a list of available smart card certificates on your computer.
How to Configure Smart Card Authentication in Netsparker Standard
- Open Netsparker Standard.
- From the Home tab, click New. The Start a New Website or Web Service Scan dialog is displayed.
- Click the Smart Card tab. The Smart Card Authentication section is displayed.
- In the Smart Card Authentication section, check Enabled.
- From the dropdown, select the required certificate. (The first time you do this, the list will be empty, until certificates are imported.) Alternatively, click Import Smart Card Certificate to add a new certificate. The Import Smart Scan Certificate dialog is displayed.
- From the Smart Card Library dropdown, select an item and click Get Certificates. (You can select multiple certificates by holding down the CTRL key.)
- From the Certificates list, select an item, and click Import. You are returned to the Smart Card tab.
- Click Start Scan.