In Netsparker Enterprise, you can configure email and SMS email notifications so you and your users can be notified instantly about the status of a web application security scan, or when specific vulnerabilities are identified on the web applications you are scanning.
The email and SMS notifications in Netsparker Enterprise allow you to be notified about urgent items. For example you can be notified via SMS when one or more critical vulnerabilities are identified on a live website.
How to Configure Email and SMS Notification Rules
- From the main menu, click Notifications, then New Notification.
- In the Name field, enter a name.
- In the Status field, ensure the status is set to Enabled.
- From the Event dropdown, select an option.
- If you selected Scan Completed in the previous step, a new Lowest Severity field is displayed. Select the lowest vulnerability severity level for the email or SMS notification. For example, if you choose Important the notification will ONLY be sent if the scan is complete and there are at least one or more vulnerabilities which have Important or Critical severity.
- In the E-mail Recipients, SMS Recipients and Excluded Recipients fields, start typing then select the relevant recipients.
- Click Save.