Netsparker Standard supports the Client Certificate Authentication mechanism, enabling you to configure scans for websites that require Client Certificate authentication.
It is not possible to configure both Client Certificate Authentication and Smart Card Authentication at the same time.
Client certificate files can only be added in PFX (Personal Information Exchange) or Cert (Digital Certificate) formats.
Ensure that the selected certificate is NOT imported with strong key protection.
How to Configure Client Certificate Authentication in Netsparker Standard
- Open Netsparker Standard.
- From the Home tab, click New. The Start a New Website or Web Service Scan dialog is displayed.
- Click the Client Certificate tab. The Client Certificate Authentication section is displayed.
- In the Client Certificate Authentication section, check Enabled.
- From the dropdown, select the required certificate.
- Alternatively, click Add New to add a new client certificate. The Certificate to Install dialog is displayed.
- Select file.
- Click on file.
- Click Open