Netsparker has several built-in reports that provide you with both an overview and an in-depth look at the security state of all your websites and web applications.
- It also has a Reporting tool that allows you to generate your own statistical reports, allowing you to better manage the security of all your web applications.
- You can also export the scan results as either a HTML or PDF Detailed Scan Report, or several other report types such as a list of all identified vulnerabilities in XML format.
For further information, see Generating and Viewing Statistical Reports in Netsparker Enterprise, Report Templates and Lists.
Generic Trend and Status Security Reports
From the global, websites group or single website dashboard in Netsparker Enterprise you can get a good overview of the security state of all your websites.
For further information on reports available on the Dashboard, see Viewing the Global Dashboard in Netsparker Enterprise.
Trend Matrix Reports
From the single website dashboard in Netsparker Enterprise, you can also access the Trend Matrix report, in which you can find detailed information about every vulnerability that was identified on that website such as when it was found, fixed, if it revived in future scans etc.
Scan Results Report
Once a web security scan is ready you can also access the report of that scan in both Netsparker Enterprise and Netsparker Standard, from where you can see all the technical details about every identified vulnerability.
How to View the Scan Results Report in Netsparker Enterprise
Scan results are generated automatically in Netsparker Enterprise.
- First, run a scan.
- From the main menu, click Scans, then Recent Scans.
- Next to the relevant scan, click Report. The Scan Summary Dashboard is displayed, showing the scan results for that website.
For further information, see Viewing the Scan Summary Dashboard in Netsparker Enterprise.
How to View the Scan Results Report in Netsparker Standard
- First, run a scan.
- The scan results are displayed in the Central Panel.
For further information, see Viewing the Scan Summary Dashboard in Netsparker Standard.