If you are named as a website's Technical Contact, all the vulnerabilities and security issues identified during a web security scan are assigned to you. You can assign an issue to another Team Member in the Issues window (or from the Technical Report in the scan results).
How to Assign an Issue to Another Team Member in Netsparker Enterprise
- Log in to Netsparker Enterprise.
- From the main menu, select Issues > To Do.
- Select the checkbox for the relevant item, then Edit. (Alternatively, click the Title of the Issue.)
- In the Update panel, from the Assignee drop-down, select an option.
- In the Note field, you can add some helpful information for the new Assignee.
- Select Save.