Senior .NET Developer (NTSPRKR-DEV)
You will join to the core Netsparker development team as a software developer.
If want to join to Netsparker Cloud team as an ASP.NET Developer please consider applying to ASP.NET Web Developer position instead of this one.
- Previous experience with demonstrable Windows application development (only web development experience is not enough)
- Deep understanding of OOP
- Parallel and multithread programming
- Web Application Security
- Web Development
- Deep understanding of HTTP
- Deep knowledge of .NET Performance / Memory Management / .NET Internals
- Involved in open source projects or published a public working windows application
- Experienced in UI Design / UX / Usability
- Unit Testing
Required Soft Skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills (Turkish and English)
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Ability to work remotely as part of a virtual team
- Good interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with the following concepts: RTFM, DRY, GTD, TDD, JFGI
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Paid hardware, software, technical resources (books, training, conferences, etc.)
- Flexible holidays
- Paid lunches :)
Remote (anywhere in the world) or Netsparker Istanbul office.
You must be able to work around the UTC+2 time zone.
How to Apply
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and one sample class / code / source code of an application (you can point us to a public source code repository as well). Choose the best one, impress us!
Netsparker develops industry leading desktop and cloud based automated web application security scanners. Netsparker scanners are very easy to use and their proof-based vulnerability scanning technology enables you to easily and automatically detect SQL Injection, Cross-site scripting and other vulnerabilities in your websites, web applications and web services.
Netsparker’s unique scanning, detection and auto exploitation techniques allow the web vulnerability scanners to be dead accurate. Therefore you do not have to waste time manually verifying the scanner’s findings and instead can focus on fixing the identified vulnerabilities. Netsparker scanners are trusted and used by world renowned companies such as Samsung, Ernst & Young, Skype, NASA, ISACA and ING Bank.