Explore a range of resources, from white papers to webinars, covering application security thought leadership, best practices, and product-related information.
Case StudiesVIEW ALL
- ING Bank - Banking - Financial Services “As opposed to other web application scanners we used, Netsparker is very easy to use and does not require a lot of configuring. An out of the ...
- Oakland University - Education “Since the university’s web applications are frequently changing to adapt to the students’ and university’s needs and because malicious attacks...
- SyCom - IT & Telecom “Netsparker not only has better coverage and web vulnerability detection than other scanners, it is also very easy to use and allows us to auto...
- OpenCart - IT & Telecom “When we learnt that Netsparker Enterprise is available for free for open source web applications we went ahead and tried it out. Since we star...
- South Dakota BIT - Goverment Services “One of the features we find most beneficial is the reporting side. The reports are very clean and meaningful to our development team.”
Save your security team hundreds of hours with Netsparker’s web security scannerGET A DEMO
- The Web Application Security Needs of Modern Enterprises
- DAST Solutions and Helps You Understand Which One Is a Pure DAST That You Could Rely on the Most in This Day and Age
- Debunking DAST Myths & Short-Term Strategies to Fixing Vulnerabilities
- Time to Measure Security Improvement in Application Security
- How to Scale Web Application Security on Security Weekly at RSAC 2020
Awards & Press
Discover our latest news and awards, including Gartner Peer Insights and more.
Netsparker Named Vulnerability Management Solution Provider of the Year by CyberSecurity Breakthrough
Netsparker Named an October 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Application Security Testing