We strongly care about privacy therefore our promise is that Netsparker Web Application Security Scanner won't send any traffic to the Internet without your consent.
If you confirm to send a "bug report" or enable "Automatic Updates", all the traffic will be encrypted.
- Netsparker does not collect any information without confirmation from the user
- Bug Reporting feature provides an automated way to submit bugs. If you'd like to help us, you can send bugs via this feature. You can see and modify the data before you sending it, therefore it won't send anything to anywhere without your permission.
- Auto Update feature only sends the licence information to confirm that you are a licenced user.
- Provided e-mail address will only be used for informing you regarding updates about the submitted bug. We will never share your e-mail address. By submitting your e-mail address, you accept that MSL can e-mail you regarding the bug that you've submitted.
- We will never share the data that you submitted in bug reports.
- Netsparker's welcome page does not send any private data but only sends the version of Netsparker so that we can remind you to update it. You can disable this feature by disabling "Auto-Updates".
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
How to disable and enable Auto-Updates
On each start, Netsparker checks for updates and informs the user if there is any.
You can always change your Auto-Update settings from the "Settings". To disable it, go to "Settings > Auto Update" and ensure "Enable Daily Auto Updates" is not checked.
If you have disabled auto-updates, you can always refer to "Help > Check for updates" menu when required.
Got any question? Ask us.