DOWNLOAD THE DEMO OF NETSPARKER WEB APPLICATION SECURITY SCANNER
By exploiting a Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) or SQL Injection vulnerability on your websites a malicious hacker can steal sensitive business data such as customer details and ruin your business reputation. Scan your web applications with Netsparker Web Application Security Scanner to:
- Identify hidden XSS, SQL Injection and other exploitable vulnerabilities on your web applications
- Scan any type of custom made web application built with PHP, .NET, JAVA or any other framework
- Scan modern and dynamic Web 2.0 and HTML5 web applications
- Check your web applications for coding errors that may result in security holes and exploitable vulnerabilities
- Save time and money with False Positive Free Netsparker web security scans
Launch full web application security scans with the Demo edition of Netsparker Web Application Security Scanner to see how easy Netsparker is to use and how many web application vulnerabilities and security issues it can detect in websites and web applications.
Some of Our Customers
What Our Customers Are Saying
I had the opportunity to compare external expertise reports with Netsparker ones. Netsparker was better, finding more breaches. It’s a very good product for me.
As opposed to other web application scanners, Netsparker is very easy to use. An out of the box installation can detect more vulnerabilities than any other scanner.
We chose Netsparker because it is more tailored to web application security and has features that allow the university to augment its web application security needs.