DOWNLOAD THE DEMO OF NETSPARKER WEB APPLICATION SECURITY SCANNER
Are your web applications vulnerable to SQL injections? Firewalls, SSL encryption and locked down servers don't protect your websites against web application vulnerabilities. Now you can find out whether your web applications are vulnerable to SQL Injection and other web application vulnerabilities with Netsparker Web Application Security Scanner.
- Check web applications for XSS, SQL injection and other exploitable vulnerabilities
- Scan any type of web application built with PHP, .NET, JAVA or any other framework
- Scan both custom made and modern Web 2.0 and HTML5 Web Applications
- Check your web applications for coding errors that result in security vulnerabilities
- Generate regulatory compliance and legal web application security reports
Netsparker is the only scanner with a built in exploitation engine that confirms vulnerabilities and lets you see the impact of an attack at a click of a button. It is an easy to use false-positive free web vulnerability scanner which means there is almost no learning curve. Netsparker vastly reduces the time spent on vulnerability detection and testing.
Some of Our Customers
What Our Customers Are Saying
I had the opportunity to compare external expertise reports with Netsparker ones. Netsparker was better, finding more breaches. It’s a very good product for me.
As opposed to other web application scanners, Netsparker is very easy to use. An out of the box installation can detect more vulnerabilities than any other scanner.
We chose Netsparker because it is more tailored to web application security and has features that allow the university to augment its web application security needs.