Our CEO and product architect Ferruh Mavituna joined Paul Asadoorian, Jack Daniel and several other security professionals for the popular podcast Paul's Security Weekly. During the interview in episode number 483, which was focused on web application security, Ferruh and the other professionals talked about:
- A CSRF vulnerability in MongoDB REST API,
- The Export to Web Application Firewalls feature in Netsparker scanners and best practices,
- How big of a deal web application vulnerabilities are when compared to network vulnerabilities,
- Why many web applications are still vulnerable to SQL Injection even when the vulnerability has been around for almost two decades,
- The importance of automation and Selenium in web application testing,
- The Content Security Policy (CSP) security standard,
- And much more.
Your Information will be kept private.