Improved SQL Injection vulnerability Checks in new Netsparker build
Apparently we are much better at writing code than writing blog posts! We have released v1.1.5.0089, 2 days ago.
This is a small update, especially addresses some minor bugs and lack of software manual.
- Confirmation stages added to Dashboard
- Help Documentation added to installer. You can access it from the “Help” menu or you can press F1.
- Error Based SQL Injection support for Postgres added
- Bug Fixes
- One character limit bug in SQL Injection exploitation panel addressed
- Netsparker Blog link added to Help menu
- A bug in internal path disclosure addressed. The bug was causing to miss some issues.
- Merge scan was causing losing old issues from the issues panel during the load and new scans.
- Incorrect figures in dashboard during the Recrawling phase issue addressed.
- Some messagebox skins corrected to match the Netsparker’s main skin
- Licence Loader skin changed to native for Windows 7/Vista
You can use “Help > Check Updates” to update Netsparker.
||Find and Exploit vulnerabilities in Web Applications with Netsparker