Netsparker 184.108.40.206 Released
This is a minor update to Netsparker Standard / Professional editions which contains minor bug fixes and enhancements.
- Updated OWASP Top Ten 2010 classifications for SVN and CVS vulnerabilities
- Fixed a critical bug where vulnerability templates rendering is broken on systems with IE8
- Fixed a bug where some vulnerabilities is not reported due to a race condition
- Fixed a bug occurs when a scan file is imported and the related scan policy file is missing
- Fixed a syntax error on Cookie Not Marked As Secure vulnerability template
If you have a valid Netsparker Professional or Standard license then all you need to do is click "Help > Check for Updates" to update to Netsparker 220.127.116.11.
||Find and Exploit vulnerabilities in Web Applications with Netsparker