New & Improved Web Application Security Reports in new Netsparker v22.214.171.124
Netsparker 126.96.36.199 “reports that you can send to your boss” Release has arrived, as usual all of our customers can get this update for free, all you need to is go to "Help > Check Updates" and confirm the upgrade request.
You wanted a better reporting with charts, executive summary more details, better presentations etc. We scratched our old reporting and improved our custom reporting to deliver a much better report.
We are working on new report formats especially for compliance reporting and in the next release you'll see new reports and report customization features.
In the mean time if you want to write your own reports or customize default reports please refer to Custom Reporting API, if you run into any problem let us know and we'll help you.
Open Redirect Check Added
Other Fixes and Improvements
- A scope bug fixed which was causing the bypass the scope for one request after some redirects.
- Extra runtime checks added to ensure that all required libraries are working properly and system requirements are correctly installed and configured by the installer.
- Minor installer improvements
- Netsparker wasn't using supplied URLs in the login unless they crawled. Now login URLs added to the crawler when Form Authentication configured.
- More error signatures added to detect error messages in web applications
- A bug addressed which was causing UI to be unresponsive when a user clicks to "Reset Layout" while using "SQL Injection Panel"
- Internal Path Leakage checks improved
- Error Based and Blind SQL Injection signatures improved to cover more and more corner cases
- Many other minor fixed related with UI, rare crashes and usability.
||Find and Exploit vulnerabilities in Web Applications with Netsparker