Even though a web application security scanner is a standalone tool, it also needs to be able to integrate with other software and tools that are typically used by security professionals and developers.
This blog post contains a list of all the software and systems that can be integrated with the Netsparker web application security scanner:
- Manage vulnerabilities and security risks
- Track bugs and other software issues
- Launch automated scans in the SDLC
- Export data to other tools for further analysis of issues or manage login credentials.
Vulnerability Management and Similar Systems
Netsparker enables you to export scan results to the following vulnerability management systems, and other similar, software products:
- Metasploit Express
- Metasploit Pro
- Threadfix Vulnerability Manager
- Kenna Security Vulnerability & Risk Intelligence (previously Risk I/O Vulnerability Dashboard)
- LunarLine Vulnerability Scan Converter
Issue Tracking Systems
In Netsparker, you can configure and export vulnerabilities as bug reports in the following issue tracking systems:
- TFS (Team Foundation Server)
If all the parameters are available, you can also configure Netsparker Desktop to export vulnerabilities to virtually any other type of issue tracking system by creating a custom Send To Action.
For further information, see Integrating Netsparker with Issue Tracking Systems to Easily Export Identified Vulnerabilities as Issues.
Continuous Integration Systems
In Netsparker Cloud, you can configure integrations with the following Continuous Integration Systems:
Single Sign-On Providers
You can integrate Netsparker Cloud with the following Single Sign-On providers:
- Azure Active Directory
- ADFS (Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services)
- SAML (Security Assertion Markup Language)
Web Application Firewalls
The scan results of both Netsparker Cloud online web vulnerability scanner and Netsparker Desktop can be exported as rules for the ModSecurity web application firewall. The process to export the vulnerabilities is very straightforward.
For further information, see Generate ModSecurity Web Application Firewall Rules from Netsparker Scanners.
Other Integrations and Interoperability Capabilities
For further information, see Integrate Netsparker with Other Security Tools in the SDLC.
If you require any assistance integrating one of the Netsparker web vulnerability scanners in your system, please get in touch.